Keskustelua jalkapallosta.
Vastaa Viestiin
nebop
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 0

World Cup Qualification 20-21-22.06

Viesti Kirjoittaja nebop »

Algeria - Gambia 1@1.53 Bet365 Friday KO 20:30 PM FT 1-0

Algeria was not on the two continental championship and will make everything to gain Angola. Algeria have a solid composition, but also a lot who will not participate. Bar is so whether the previous weekend, when they are beaten by Gambije with 1-0. Guests also have a solid team, and previous years have been very successful in younger categories. However, domestic ground and vatrena support from the debate, should be on the same tas, which will outweigh the side of Algeria. Stoper Charlton, a Madjid Bougherra will probably recover and compete in this among, and for other players that I have to see. This will be probably difficult match, with few goals, and I hope that Algeria will be celebrating that, even with 1-0

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Viimeksi muokannut nebop, 21.06.2008, 00:45. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

Libya - Lesotho 1@1.2 Friday KO 20h FT 4-0

I thought that Lesotho will take off on Sunday. Unfortunately not, only ten minutes by the stick of X, but could not. now travel to the other end completely continent, where it awaits a different climate, the wild crowd and a maximum of hot opponent. Ace without thinking.

Pisteitä

Viimeksi muokannut nebop, 21.06.2008, 00:46. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

Zambia - Swaziland 1@1.33 Bet365 Saturday KO 14h FT 1-0

Here, everything is clear. If Zambia does not realize the victory, the contest ends. In the group there are only three teams (in addition to these two selection, there is also Togo), Zambia after two wagons has only one point in Lusaki must go to the victory. Quality is the thickness of the host side. The defense is a little bad, but I think that will endure. The team returns to Helsingborgs excellent connections and Isaac Chansa, who last match between these teams (completed without goals) missed due to suspension. It will provide great support dangerous attack, which will preside stameni kapiten, Chris Katongo. Svazilend showed that it was unsuited in your field, but doubt that it will be snaci in grotlu Lusake. The host is far better team, so that even here should not be uncertainty

Pisteitä

Viimeksi muokannut nebop, 23.06.2008, 09:08. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

Guinea - Namibia 1@1.57 Bet365 weeks KO 18h FT 4-0

Guinea is slowly awakens. After the weak start, with X Zimbabveom and defeat a guest in Kenya, chosen Robert Nouzaret's showed their strength last weekend. Namibia fell in Vindhuku, and the victory of the players were great Pascal Feindouno and Ismael Bangoura. Homework selection in their ranks has a few excellent players, and especially to mention a reliable stopera Celtic's Bobo Balde, a virtuoza with the ball, Pascal Feindouno-a (brain teammates, who depart from all actions, a good overview of the game, wasteful sut with distance , A very dangerous from the interruption, a truly great player for the acts and some big club) and offensive tandem Mansare - Bangoura. Most players Guinea strong performances in European clubs, and the Nations Cup in Gani, to me is a very distinct impression left defanzivac Oumar Kalabane, who is quite unclear, from the French Auxerre's joining Turkish Manisaspor.
This group is fairly equal, and Guinea had already had a blunder on their field, so that all but three points from this match, either straight katastrofi.

Guests are very thin team, and it showed at the Nations Cup in Gani. It is interesting that, and then were in the group with Gvinejom and their encounter was completed result 1-1. It was also the only point Namibije. This game Gvineju did not have any agonistic importance, because it is already previously guaranteed placement in the next rundu. Feindouno did not play because of suspension, and even a few important players have not played. This game was very slow and not connected, povela Guinea is the second part and missed the par chance to dotuce opponents, to Namibia before the very end, from one kontre managed to come to X.
Last Saturday, Guinea has again been a better rival. Namibia is in the first part had more of the game, but guests are easily out at the end of the long ball. It is pointed out Balde, who was strong in the air duelima. Mali attacker Namibije, Rudolf Bester (an interesting player, stands for Cukaricki Belgrade, otherwise the best placement for Namibije the Cup of Nations Gani) in a couple of occasions he was in good sansama, has been achieved and naked, and in the same minute is mao and the opportunity for total revolution . On all the happiness, Feindouno has set things in its place at the end of the first-time acts. Guinea has been given for 1-2 and that result was not changed until the end.
Unlike the selection Guinea, whose main players made from strong European clubs, the situation is completely different in Namibiji. The only sound the name of this team has experienced connection Hamburger-a, Colin Benjamin. This guy is the best player Brave Warriors and his technique thickness from the rest of the team. However, he is injured, has not played in three previous wagons, and will not participate either in Konakriju. Beside him, for Konakri not travelled no connection Norway's Bryne, Quinton Jacobs, who played 75 minutes in Saturday among. He is still one of the crucial players, while Sunday will not play because of poor form, which has appeared in three previous match. Of the players that Arie Schans account, only three perform in Europe. Oliver Risser game for amateurs Hanovera, while his brother mladji appearances in the reserves Salkea. Bester already mentioned, wears jersey Cukarickog. Of the other players, some of them play in South Africa, mainly for Jomo Cosmos, who this season had gone from elite rank. The majority of selection, however, made the local boys, who gathered experience in a poor domestic league. There is also a vezista who plays in Angoli, but because he is not a family problem travelled to Konakri.

Guinea is a class for a better team and should not to have any problems. Guests play a very coarse, so I would not cudilo to have finished match at full composition.

Pisteitä

Viimeksi muokannut nebop, 23.06.2008, 09:07. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

Cape Verde - Mauritius 1@1.3 Bet365 weeks KO 19h FT 3-1

Cape Verde team made a big step towards second place in the group (drugoplasiranih eight best teams will qualify for the next cycle of qualifications) victory on Mauricijusu. The only goal is achieved attacker Osasune, Dady, with a white spot at the end of the first part. By the end of qualifications, the host expects mec against Kameruna at home and quite annoying visit in Tanzania, so that this opportunity must not be omissions. I already wrote about the selection of Cape Verde, this has a lot of players from Europe, predominantly from the lower league portugalskih, kapiten Lito game for Academicu, while the attacker Dady definitely the first star.
Last week, during all 90 minutes of rain is falling and the ground was extremely trying for the game, but were chosen Portuguese coach, Deusa, however, come to three points worth. On the field, Cape Verde have a good skor and are not defeated in the last cycle of qualifications. In this cycle, is the guest Tanzania, two weeks ago and lost 1-0.
Mauritius has a fairly young team, who made a great surprise in the first wheel, X in Dar Es Salamu, against Tanzanije. However, the vrucem field in Praji, guests do not give any chance. The host receives this slightly, with at least two naked differences.

Pisteitä

Viimeksi muokannut nebop, 23.06.2008, 09:09. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

Egypt - Malawi 1@1.2 Bet365 weeks KO 20h FT 2-0

"Faraoni" this game must get. After the bad game in the first wheel and a victory against DR Kong (guests at 0-1 canceled completely naked standing), came easy victory over Dzibutijem bad and bad edition of Malaviju. I saw a little Saturday's match, the picture was poor, and such was the game, and Egypt, the bad, predictable. The arrival of Kinnah Phiri-I Malavija the helm, this selection is improved, and few falila to return not defeated the Kinsase (DR Kongo celebrated with a minimum 1-0, naked from penala achieved in 75. Minute). Malawi will come to Cairo expensive to sell his goat, and this may not be easy games. However, Egypt will to win, on this or that way. Perhaps with a 1-0, perhaps with 5-0. The quota is small and no, but I would not give more. However Egipcani the current continental champions and the domestic field the best

Pisteitä

Viimeksi muokannut nebop, 23.06.2008, 09:10. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

DR Congo - Djibouti 1@1.03 Bet365 weeks KO 16:30 PM FT 5-1

Since this is only safer death, but such is the quota. And since I like to find quota 2.00 when you play some doubles or treble, even this can serve. Since the end of qualifications and naked differences can be of importance, I believe that it will host a maximum seriously enter into a match to fill the top network. Be sure to take a 7 +.

Pisteitä

Viimeksi muokannut nebop, 23.06.2008, 09:10. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

Congo - Chad 1@1.44 Bet365 weeks KO 16:30 PM FT 2-0

Chad made a surprise last weekend and celebrated at home, but I think that will now return Kongo. Homework selection is far better for her performance enough players who play in Europe, primarily in the lower French ligama. First name is defanzivac Blackburn, a Samba, but he is already long injured.
Chad is one of the least-teams in Africa and the only player vredan mention is the attacker Red zvezde, Misdongard Betoligar.

Pisteitä

Viimeksi muokannut nebop, 23.06.2008, 09:11. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

Angola - Uganda 1@1.57 Bet365 weeks KO 16:30

Guests extremely respect, but in Luandi difficult to be up to the point. In the previous two kvalifikaciona cycle, Angola is in Luandi had stopostotan effect. I think that will maximize Angolci here enter into a serious match and try to return to the guests of the great slaughter week ago.
The best player Angola, Manucho, because of illness omission, and this match, but the band returns dangerous hitter Al Ahly of Egypt-I, Gilberto.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

Benin - Niger 1@1.28 Bet365 weeks KO 17h FT 2-0

Benin is the last week, celebrated with guests at 0-2 and expect the same outcome today. The host does not have a particularly strong team, but there are a part of a couple of extremely talentovanih players, particularly in the phase of the attack. Niger is the worst selection in the group and would not hit me until the end that does not take any point. Cu still a little to see this, but we are doing that will come.

Pisteitä

Viimeksi muokannut nebop, 23.06.2008, 09:11. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

Mozambique - Madagascar 1@1.85 Nordicbet 8/10 weeks KO 15h FT 3-0

Again in Mozambique, I am convinced that this selection has a solid potecijal weak and Madagascar would have to fall. This is also the last chance for domestic to become involved in the fight for second place, and I think that will not gamble. In the first three chariots, domestic selection are followed unprecedented peh. Time to return what they took two weeks ago.

I would just mention that the selector Madagaskara received notice of termination; This is quite unexpected, because the selection Madagaskara had a good start in qualification, and even played a 0-0 against Slonovace coasts. I do not know who these reasons shift, but all that I will break them Mozambique.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

nebop
Jäsen

afrikanci May passed ... who gave this game, or disconnected write ...????

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin