Tänään on 22.10.2016, 19:32

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 3 tuntia

Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 1 viesti ] 
Kirjoittaja Viesti
 Viestin otsikko: Friendly 3.8
ViestiLähetetty: 03.08.2010, 20:54 
Status: JäsenLiittynyt: 26.01.2004, 19:48Viestit: 3570Paikkakunta: Razor`s any price picks. Through the wind and rain.
Pisteitä: 2562
Kassa: +37.77 yks. Palautus%: 101.94% Panosten ka: 4.15 yks. Vetoja: 469
Bristol Rovers-Stoke. Stokella tärkeitä miehiä poissa illan ottelusta.

TONY PULIS will be without five first team players for this evening's pre-season game against Bristol Rovers at the Memorial Stadium.

Injuries to Matthew Etherington, Glenn Whelan and Rory Delap mean they won't be risked against the League One outfit, while City's manager has also decided to rest central defender Ryan Shawcross and Mali international striker Mamady Sidibe.

The Potters take on Paul Trollope's side in their penultimate warm up game, before rounding off preparations for the new Barclays Premier League campaign with a trip to non-league side Wrexham on Friday evening.

"It will be another good test for us," he told Stoke City Player ahead of tonight's game. "We have two tough games in the space of three days now, and it will round off a three game week after the game at Burnley on Saturday.

"The players are really being overloaded again this week, but if we get through that ok, irrespective of the results, then I will be very happy.

"The attitude and application all of the lads have shown in training really has been first class, and now I just want them to give it one last push over the next few days."

He added: "Next week will obviously be all about us gearing up for the Wolves match, so inevitably we will step it down a little bit and make sure they are ready for that.

"We have really worked the lads this summer, and will continue to do so this week. It is all about making sure we are ready for the new season, and I'm certain we will be."

"I will bide my time and wait as long as it takes to make a wager that I can truly say that win or lose I would make the same wager again and again...and that`s the name of the game"
  Profiili Seuranta
Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 1 viesti ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 3 tuntia

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: bethepu, mthl81 ja 6 vierailijaa

Et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä
Et voi vastata viestiketjuihin
Et voi muokata omia viestejäsi
Et voi poistaa omia viestejäsi
Et voi lähettää liitetiedostoja.

Etsi tätä: