Vastaa Viestiin
bettingadvice
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 848
Viesti:

Japan JLeague FC Tokyo- Ventforet Kofu

Viesti Kirjoittaja bettingadvice »

FC Tokyo- Ventforet Kofu

No point in spending too long on this, most of you will know that I like FC Tokyo as a team and we spoke about them ahead of their last game a 2-0 road win at Vissel Kobe and those notes are reproduced below to provide a little background information. The hosts are unbetaen through the new season, but have yet to win in front of their own supporters and will surely be all guns blazing for maximum points today.

Kobe were better than I thought last week and they are a team we will be returning to over the next week or two, as I saw something very interesting in their play. I did look at them today, but the fixture , away to Sanfrecce Hiroshima, was not quite what I was looking for. anyway, I feel that three points and a cleansheet there might look even better in a couple of week than it even does currently. Lets leave almost the final word to good old Massimo Ficcadenti .....

"I think that first of all we should recognize the quality of the Kobe team. I think our players produced a magnificent display today. In the first half we had several chances and threatened the opposition goal on many occasions. In the second period they came out a little more and we managed to score another goal. After that we were able to see out the game the way we wanted. I really want to praise the team for their excellent performance today. In terms of the physical and tactical aspects, I'm extremely satisfied with the way we were able to produce exactly what we've been aiming for in the game today".

Good work ethic amongst the players and after the game, rather than talk about the win, which they left to the coach, most of them felt they could play better and were if anything, a little disappointed by their personal performances, which can only augur well for the future.

Kofu as we discussed yesterday, were very timid and only looking for one point at home to Gamba last time out and it is not easy to make a case for them being more (perhaps less) adventurous today. They will try to hold on to what they have got, maybe steal a goal on the break and hand all the initiative to FCT who are an improving team who will be looking to make a major breakthrough this season. Home win.

1.5 units FC Tokyo -0.5 ball 1.93 asian line/Sportmarket.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 3. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin