Vastaa Viestiin
bettingadvice
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 848
Viesti:

Spain La Liga Eibar - Cordoba

Viesti Kirjoittaja bettingadvice »

La Liga: Eibar- Codoba

Obviously Cordoba are relegated already, Eibar need to win to stand any chance of catching either Deportivo or Granada and reaching that much desired 17th place.

H2h record will seperate teams level on points, Eibar "beat" Almeria, so that is straight forward enough and they do not have to overly worry about them.

Granada host Atletico Madrid (who still need a point to secure third place), Deportivo travel to Barcelona, so Eibar will surely feel there is an excellent chance that at least one will slip up and drop points, Deportivo have a better h2h record and whilst they drew both games with Granada, that would be decided on the 4th classification tie breaker, which is overall goal difference which favours Eibar. But Granada, beat Depor on h2h, it could get further complicated if all four are on 35 points, but I will leave that to you !

This is surely a great chance for Eibar and they must be delighted the way the other fixtures have worked out, they must just try to forget the other games ( impossible) and secure the win here asap, I am going to take Eibar -1.5 goals 2.21 asian line/Sportmarket.

For my part, I would not want to be sitting on one goal lead and would be looking for that two goal buffer, Cordoba have failed to score in 8 of 11 on the road and you could not ask for a better opponent under these circumstances.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 2. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin