Vastaa Viestiin
bettingadvice
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 848
Viesti:

Club Friendly: Boreham Wood- Brentford

Viesti Kirjoittaja bettingadvice »

Club Friendly: Boreham Wood- Brentford

This is the mighty Bees first pre season game in England, they are coming from a 12 day training camp in Portugal where they worked really hard in very hot, extremely humid conditions , similar to what they had in Florida last summer, which an already very fit team, something we have touched upon many times, really benefitted from through the season. They played one friendly there, beating Farense 3-0 using two different starting 11's in each half, Brentford have not lost anyone who was at the club last season, at least not yet, although there has been EPL interest in Jota, Gray, Button, Tarkowski, Odubajo and from elsewhere in Dallas and Diagouraga, one or more might be sold, but only if the Bees valuation is met and I can tell you it is £5m + for the first four named, the additions of Barbet, Bjelland, Kerschbaumer and McEachram amongst others have boosted an already strong squad, which you know I feel is only heading one way and finished 5th in the Championship last season. That is all I wish to say for now, plenty of Bees fans will be in the ground today for a first look at the new signings and to see if there is any hint of a change to the new coach's preferred 4-3-3 from a 4-2-3-1 they have had huge success with and for the players, it will feel like they are playing in air conditioning after the Algarve.

Brentford played pre season here in 2013 , winning 3-1, they are twice the team now and have said that most of the first team will be on show today, however, a lot of rotation during the game I guess, but huge competition for starting places and a new coach to impress, so I doubt that will matter overly.

I will, of course , speak about the new signings and backroom staff, plus any leaving players ahead of the new season.

Brentford -1 ball 2.02 asian line/Sportmarket

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 2. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

19.07.2015 18:47 <caf> kiitos tyvm

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin