Vastaa Viestiin
bettingadvice
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 848
Viesti:

France Ligue1 24.10

Viesti Kirjoittaja bettingadvice »

France Ligue 1: Gazelec Ajaccio-Nice

I spoke ahead of their home game with Nantes early this month about the huge number of goals in Nice matches and at both ends of the pitch .....

"I am not going to waste too long on this, Nice are on fire with 13 goals in their last three starts, including seven on the road to Bastia and St Etienne, those are big numbers in any top league, but especially in France. They are not going to suddenly go into their shell in front of their own supporters and Nantes I feel are a little more offensive minded than they tend to show and might not need too much encouragement to get drawn forward themselves and they will certainly have space to exploit when they do, with Nice without a clean sheet in 14, or in ten home starts. Goals !"

Incredibly, that match was 2-2 at the break, when it was then abandoned , which in Nice of all places, was a little hard to take !

However, that and the international break did not make Nice break stride , if anything it made them even more hungry and in their only start since, they won 4-1 away to highflying Rennes last weekend . That makes four straight wins and with a 17-4 goal difference and remember, this is Ligue 1 ! They will today be once again without their two first choice goalkeepers, which will mean a second outing for 21yo Yoan Cardinale who made his debut last week, but this is not a team who will be looking to defend too much in any case and they have only boarded the plane to Corsica with thoughts of how many goals they will score.

The hosts know they have to start winning here on the island if they are to have any chance of survival, three points might well be enough to take them out of the drop zone and they will be very focused on back to back home games to end this month , but I suspect they need to score twice to get anything from this, they are not going to keep Nice out for 90 minutes and Gazelec can play their part in what seems sure to be another wide open encounter.

over 2.5 goals 2.17 asian line/Sportmarket.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 4. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

24.10.2015 12:02 <caf> ve 2.18 kandee hyödyntää suomalaisten

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin