Vastaa Viestiin
bettingadvice
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 848
Viesti:

Spain La Liga: Deportivo la Coruna - Rayo Vallecano

Viesti Kirjoittaja bettingadvice »

Spain La Liga: Deportivo la Coruna - Rayo Vallecano

Deportivo have an 6-11-4 record this season, which indicates two things, they are tough to beat and that even at this relatively early stage, they looked booked for a mid table finish, which given their relegation struggles last season, they will be pretty happy with. They are currently in 9th place and even with all three points this evening they will stay there , a draw would give them a three point advantage over the team currently in 10th. I suspect, that for them, there will be similarly little at stake in a lot of games from now on in. Last season they won just seven times, so despite being tough to beat, they have won only 13 times in 59 top flight starts, which is 22% and that immediately makes me feel that quoted odds of 1.90 (52.63%) for tonight are too short, even if we only look at home starts, Deportivo's 28% strike rate is hardly more (and perhaps even less) impressive.

Rayo Vallecano play a very offensive style under their head coach Paco Jemez, who will not compromise his attacking principles regardless of opponent, or match situation. Last season that took them into mid table comfort and got a lot of headlines for Paco, this time round they are in a bit of trouble, but a point would be valuable and all three would take Rayo out of the drop zone. The visitors have found a little form finally and have taken four points from their last two starts, a 2-2 draw at Valencia and 3-0 defeat of a weakened Celta Vigo team, but both will have put a sping in their step and they have scored in 7 of their last 8 starts, two or more in four of the last six. Deportivo have conceded in their last six starts ( all comps) and with both teams on the scoresheet in the last three h2h meetings, I think that both teams to score tonight looks likely, but is quoted at odds a little too skinny for my liking, or rather below my minimum.

Veteran winger Piti has rejoined the club this week, he scored 18 goals here three seasons ago despite playing wide and eight came after the end of February and even half that number might help preserve Rayo's top flight status, he will not start tonight, but is said to have impressed in training and is likely to see some game time . Hosts are without suspended goalkeeper German Lux, he has played every minute of every league game this season, replacement Manu has not kept a cleansheet in four Copa starts, all versus lower league opponents, including three at home to Mirandes in his last outing. I expect Rayo to score at least once and would not trust Deportivo to find the two goals + required to win the game at current odds.

Rayo Vallecano +0.25 ball 2.36 asian line/Sportmarket

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 5. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin