Jäsen

Tuotto: +507.09 yks.

Palautus%: 120.53%

Panosten ka: 1.46 yks.

Vetoja: 1695

Pisteitä: 3683

FA Cup 3.-4.4.

Viesti Kirjoittaja Henkka »

Arsenal-Manchester U. 2 3.10 PAF ( 36%/2.78 )

Villa Parkilla käytävässä FA Cupin välierässä kohtaavat tasavahvat joukkueet. Arsenalilla on monta rautaa tulessa ja pelitahti on ollut äärettömän raskas. ManUlla iskun paikka ja mahdollisuus voittaa edes jotain.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

Sape
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 0

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sape »

Ruud van Nistelrooy puuttuu Manulta pelistä. :D

Ruud 'very doubtful' for Gunners clash

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson could be without his most potent attacking weapon for tomorrow's FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal after he revealed that striker Ruud van Nistelrooy is extremely doubtful for the Villa Park clash.

The 26-goal frontman picked up a knee injury in the Premiership encounter with the Gunners last Sunday, which swelled up when he reported for international duty with Holland the following day.

Dutch coach Dick Advocaat left the former PSV Eindhoven forward out of the goalless draw with France and suggested van Nistelrooy would be fit for this weekend's game.

Ferguson though is fearing the worst and with Louis Saha cup-tied and Diego Forlan not due to return from World Cup duty with Uruguay until later this afternoon, his options are severely restricted.

'Ruud is a serious doubt,' said Ferguson. 'It is looking very doubtful for him at the moment. All we can do is hope there will be a change over the next 24 hours.

'It would be a bitter blow for us if he was to miss out because he is the man who can win us the game.

'We do have plenty of players who can replace him though Diego Forlan will go straight to the team hotel tonight.'

Ferguson, meanwhile, has said that England pair Nicky Butt and Phil Neville will be rested after both played more than half of the Wednesday night friendly defeat to Sweden.

Much to the United manager's annoyance Butt appeared for 77 minutes of the 1-0 defeat, while Neville was one of two outfield players to complete the entire game in Gothenburg.

As a consequence, Ferguson has opted to write the pair out of tomorrow's crunch encounter with Arsenal at Villa Park completely.

'We certainly didn't expect them to play for that long,' admitted the United boss.

'We expected it to be half a game. The pair have ruled themselves out in a way and so I have had to change my thinking.'

Eriksson rejected Ferguson's claims there had been a deal over how long the two would play.

'I agreed with Sir Alex that I would not call up Paul Scholes and Gary Neville into the squad,' he told the Football Association's website.

``However, there was no arrangement about how long Nicky Butt or Philip Neville would play. I was free to determine that myself and there were no restrictions.

'I believe that they will both have benefited from the game on Wednesday.'

Myös Arsulta puuttu muutama pelaaja, mutta silti se pääsee kovalla miehistöllä peliin. :P

Vieira, Pires fit to face United

Trevor Huggins

LONDON COLNEY, England, April 2 (Reuters) - Arsenal's French trio of Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira and Robert Pires will all be fit to face Manchester United in Saturday's FA Cup semi-final, manager Arsene Wenger said on Friday.

Vieira and Pires have both shrugged off niggling problems which kept them out of France's midweek friendly draw in the Netherlands, while Henry came through the game in Rotterdam unscathed after appearing as a second-half substitute.

Of the three, Henry is the only one whom Wenger would not confirm in the holders' starting line-up at Villa Park, given the fixture congestion which leaves Arsenal with four games in the space of nine days.

'Thierry's okay, Pires and Vieira will play,' Wenger told reporters as his Cup holders prepared to face the league champions.

'You've seen our programme,' he said of a fixture list which will force the Frenchman to rotate his squad where possible.

'It's beyond common sense and I will have to make decisions to try and get through the four games with a chance of winning them.'

League leaders Arsenal face Chelsea at Highbury on Tuesday in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final, followed by league matches at home to Liverpool on Friday and away at Newcastle on Sunday.

Defenders Ashley Cole and Pascal Cygan, plus midfielder Ray Parlour, are out of Saturday's game through injuries.

Fellow midfielder Gilberto is also out after being on international duty with Brazil in midweek while France forward Sylvain Wiltord is back in training but not fully ready for a game of Saturday's intensity, Wenger said.

Sweden midfielder Fredrik Ljungberg, who was rested for his country's friendly win over England on Wednesday, is a doubt. Wenger said his groin problem was still not fully resolved.

Arsenal are bidding to become the first club to reach four consecutive FA Cup finals and the first since the 19th century to win the game's oldest competition for the third year running.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin