Tuotto: +10.34 yks.

Palautus%: 101.08%

Panosten ka: 4.31 yks.

Vetoja: 221

Pisteitä: 215

Valioliiga 22.1.

Viesti Kirjoittaja shiirer »

Charlton - West Ham 2 (3,40) Centrebet 4/10

Eli luotetaan että vuoden alisuorittajan West Hamin käyrä lähtee Ferdinandin johdolla nousuun, pakko sen on pikkuhiljaa onnistua muuten alkaa "kellot soimaan". Charltonin kuntokäyrä on nyt vähän laskussa, joten saumat iskeä olisi hyvät.

Itse en hirveästi jaksa kirjoittaa joten tossa vähän Tip-Exin Chrisin kommentia kohteesta.

Charlton – West Ham
If I pretend that I know nothing of their positions in the Premiership - Charlton and West Ham - but I just check the probable line ups for tomorrows' game, I do not find any outstanding footballers or remarkable talents in the Charlton side, only a bunch of very competent and hard working players. When you look at many teams, you are bound to think something like this: "If this or that player is absent, his team will struggle today". When it comes to Charlton I never think along those lines. Well, one guy is really important, their shrewd manager Curbishley. West Ham, on the other hand, have some great and also promising players in their side, such as Joe Cole, Defoe, Carrick, Ian Bowyer and not forgetting Trevor Sinclair, but he is no more promising. All these players figure in the midfield and in the front line, so it is probably fair to say that the Hammers have their weak link in the defence, not so Charlton. Luke Young is a doubtful starter for Charlton, and Konchesky is ready to replace him. West Ham will have Michael Carrick back in action, and it is also an outside chance that Kanoute will be able to play some part. The big news today is of course the new on loan player is ready to start for West Ham tomorrow! I am taking about the Tottenham striker Les Ferdinand, who has signed on for the rest of the season. As I mentioned from the start, I know nothing of the West Ham position in the Premiership, and I have to wholeheartedly recommend the away win for the superior footballing side. An away win for West Ham, and the price is 3.40 Thank you! -Chris-

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

Neo
Jäsen

Tuotto: +0.00 yks.

Palautus%: -

Panosten ka: -

Vetoja: 0

Pisteitä: 3188
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Neo »

Oon katsellut itsekin tuota West Hamia itsekin pari päivää ja päätin viimein että laitetaan pari roposta.

EDIT: Joo, jos vaan ei olisi kerroin vajonnut pohjamutiin. :cry: Centrellä enää 3.20 joten jää väliin.

Tänään itsellä menee vetoihin:

KalPa-Hermes 1
KVantaa-Ahmat 1
Swindon-Blackpool 1

-Neo

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Suomen paras opas kryptovaluutoista bitcoinkeskus.com | På Svenska bitcoincenter.se | På Norsk bitcoinsentralen.no | In English aboutbitcoin.io |

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin