Tänään on 28.03.2024, 14:31.

NBA Minnesota Timberwolves – Portland Trailblazers

Keskustelua jenkkilajeista. NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB...
Vastaa Viestiin
bettingadvice
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 848
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bettingadvice »

Recommendation: OVER 203

Odds: 1.925

Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports / Sportmarket

Rejuvenated Minny welcomes Portland in Traget Center tonight. I guess Wolves will get a close win and send their fans home happy with a stunning 3-0 start (well, they didn’t meet quite an opposition really). Anyway I much more like OVER here, it’s way ‘’surer’’ call in my humble opinion.

Minnesota showed decent game overall so far, bad opponents or not. They will hardly reach the play-offs of course, too weak defense, but at least offense is running and clicking under fresh Ricky Rubio distribution skills. Their Nr. 1 Draft pick, Karl-Anthony Towns, also showed a lot of promise with a fine display against Denver, shooting 11 from 19 for 28 points and adding 14 rebounds and 4 blocks to his tally!

Portland is a team in transition, I doubt anyone on the upper management levels or among the players believe they have what it takes to reach the play-offs this season, after dumping 4 starters from last year line-up. At least though Damian Lillard is the undisputed franchise player now and he seems delighted with his role on the rebuilding team. C.J. McCollum is a very nice compliment to Lillard in the backcourt too, this young fella definitely can score the ball and I envision bright future ahead of him too.

So what we have, 2 teams with clearly offensive mindsets (and personnel allowance) and total line of 203? Win or lose, I buy that, thank you very much, Vegas!

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 3. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin