Tänään on 28.03.2024, 12:15.

NBA Orlando Magic - Indiana Pacers

Keskustelua jenkkilajeista. NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB...
Vastaa Viestiin
bettingadvice
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 848
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bettingadvice »

Recommendation: UNDER 198.5

Odds: 1.97

Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports / Sportmarket

Both teams need the win here, I expect quite hard-fought and physical game.

Orlando have looked completely lost defensively in their last 3 road losses and Coach Skiles has publicly expressed that he expects way better defensive attitude tonight. Orlando enjoys strong home record so a better performance is surely on the cards, albeit I’m not sure Magic will be able to defeat Pacers.

Indiana haven’t enjoyed much success in the New Year either, with 1 win in 3 matches. Starting PG George Hill was out last game with a food poisoning and his status is unclear today. His backup C. J. Miles left the game with right arm injury, also questionable. So Pacers will likely be a bit short on the ball distribution position and their ball movement may struggle.

Both teams should start feeling some tiredness after the grueling holiday schedule, another pointer in the slower paced-game direction. Pacers drew first blood this season, defeating Magic in Indiana in a low scoring affair, 97-84. I fully expect something similar for one of the teams tonight, whoever shoots the ball better wins it

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 2. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin