Jäsen

Tuotto: +119.82 yks.

Palautus%: 101.99%

Panosten ka: 3.00 yks.

Vetoja: 2010

Pisteitä: 22709

Tennis ke 27.7.

Viesti Kirjoittaja S.Sukkela »

Ivo Minar - Mikhail Youzhny 45% 2.62 (StanJames)

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

Piomil
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 0

Viesti Kirjoittaja Piomil »

Mirza(+6,5 games ) to beat Williams
stake: 3/10
odds: 1.769
bookie: 5dimes

I never aprreciate that indian player Sania Mirza but she prove me I am worng, she made a really big entrance to tennis world beating Us Open champion and one of the best player in last years Svetlana Kuznetsova.Week earlier she won first career title in Hyderabad so she definetly have some potential but her game is now too weak to win some decent tournaments.
However she is not one of this girls who are coming on the court lose as fast as it possible. She remind me a lotof Karolina Sprem from the last two years and she will meet tonight with this year Wimbledon Champion Venus Williams. We must remember that Venus had allways vey big problems to beat Sprem and she lost even once with her at Wimbledon so she definetly does not like this type of the game.Venus won Wimbledon absoloutely unexpected, and maybe she suprised also herself because she lost next week to Nastya Myskina, player who is in really big slump this season, few days ago she also lost to Nicole Vaidisova in WTT so she is definetly not in a good shape, and maybe she was celebrating too long?
Venus had this season few unexpected results being deafeted by Golovin in USA, Karatnatcheva at Roland Garros, or Farina Elia in Dubai. And what is the most important thing Venus always need couple of games to get into the match and games won is the most important thing in this bet. Even if Mirza lost in straight sets I don't believe that she is not able to win 6 games with being not in the best condition Venus.

Schnyder to beat Bartoli
odds: 1.244

Patty is one of the top player this season. When everybody was looking on Russians winning grand slam after grand slam she prepared to the season really well and upset many higher rated players.She is doing so good that she is still in top 8 of champions race rank higher than such a players like Serena Williams, Svetlana Kuznetsova or Elena Dementieva.Bartoli still has many injuries, and is not in the perfect shape. If you not in your perfect shape you can forget about deafiting Schnyder this season.Patty won Patty won 2 titles in 2005 so far and it looks like she is hungry for more.

http://tennislovers.glt.pl - centre court oftennis betting

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin