Tänään on 28.03.2024, 22:11.

Alessandro's betting tips

Vedonlyöntiblogit. Pelivalintoja ja tarinaa rahapelien maailmasta ja vähän muualtakin.
Viestiketju Lukittu
Alessandro
Jäsen

Tuotto: +0.00 yks.

Palautus%: -

Panosten ka: -

Vetoja: 0

Pisteitä: 24

Alessandro's betting tips

Viesti Kirjoittaja Alessandro »

Hi fellows. I suppose it's ok to write english on your site, because you have this language also in your registration alternative. My name is Alessandro Costantini, and I'm in Finland on a holiday to spend time with our relatives who lives here. One of them knew this site, and I was curious to check the betting culture in your country. I have worked in the past with some of the italian local bookmakers, no one of the usual one, but nothing illegal either. This one mate of my showed me your local bookie vekaus, and quite worthless odds you have to work with. Are you allowed to use PinnacleSports, or have your goverment refused it? I understand to read finnish language quite well, because the half of my family is born here. I prefer to write english, and I think you don't want me to write in italian here? Let me anyway say in my language, bel sito di scommesse, that means nice betting site. My english isn't either that it could be, but I think you understand me, and I'm trying to talk less and just post my tips.

Is it okay for you if I post all my bets in this same topic? Most of my tips is football, so I knew jalkapalo mean football, that's why I opened this topic. Let me know if there is some rules I have to know, and how I will post my picks. Is teams, pick, stake, and odds enough, or do you necessitate something else in the tips? Have a nice evening.

Regards, Alessandro

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 12. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

Turbojugend
Jäsen

Tuotto: +19.93 yks.

Palautus%: 101.80%

Panosten ka: 2.55 yks.

Vetoja: 433

Pisteitä: 1269

Re: Alessandro's betting tips

Viesti Kirjoittaja Turbojugend »

Alessandro kirjoitti:I understand to read finnish language quite well, because the half of my family is born here. I prefer to write english, and I think you don't want me to write in italian here? Let me anyway say in my language, bel sito di scommesse, that means nice betting site. My english isn't either that it could be, but I think you understand me, and I'm trying to talk less and just post my tips.
Tervetuloa, on hienoa saada Italialaista osaamista mukaan näin MM-kilpailujen alla :peukku:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43117

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

Alessandro
Jäsen

Kitos ystävä. :D Yes, football world cup are going to be very intresting this year. If you want to know the champion already, you have to look at the D group, and one more tip is that this country begins with i character of the alphabet. Just kidding, and I'm afraid that it would not be enough to go the whole way to the end. When Finland are not playing, then you all finnish guys who doesn't have Brazil or Spain in your favourites, support with me on Italy this year?

There was little problems at the beginning when I registered a while ago, but this nice supervisor moved my topic here in the right place. I will write some tips later when I have a answer from support how I should post my tips. It's so late now, so it will be tomorrow I will maybe post some tips.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 2. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

S.Mäenala
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 3733

Viesti Kirjoittaja S.Mäenala »

Ciao Alessandro e benvenuto!

We do have full right to also use foreign bookmakers, including the asians, as You might notice looking at the tips the local guys are posting in various sections of the forum.
International companies cannot have any marketing activities in Finland as the domestic company (Veikkaus) has been granded an exclusive monopoly in the busines.

Our forum has a unique bookkeeping helper which You can use when posting Your tips. The helper is used simply selecting Vihje (=Tip) or Vihje(Lyhyt) (=Tip(short)) in the message writing window. They bring up a tag line which You should fill. The capitalized tags are mandatory, the rest can be left blank.

The bookkeeping application keeps track of Your tips (bets) and provides all the necessary statistics for You.

If You would like to be regarded as a serious sports bettor, using only quality bookmakers is recommended (such as Veikkaus, PinnacleSports, Sbobet,..)

If You prefer, You can also post Your tips in a normal text format.

It will be nice to have an Italian view on football matches, the World Cup awaiting around the corner.. :peukku:

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 6. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

Alessandro
Jäsen

Grazie Mäenala :peukku:

Nice to hear that you anyway can use pinnaclesport, because well, you know that without I say it, the odds are so much better and your profit likes it. Thank you for your help, I will follow your advice, and put my bets on Pinnacle, sbobet and veikaus. I was already yesterday being told by the kind supervisor, that I can write my tips in my way. This tag sounds nice, and I will try it when I post my first tips.

I think my time here are going to be so short, that I have decided to go with a flat bet system with 1 unit stake in all tips. I think this will be the best in a short visit, and then nobody are going to do some wrong stakes if the odds have moved.

Yes, as I said before, the world cup is going to be this summers most important thing. Unfortunately I'm not gonna be at that time anymore here with this nickname, and I have my own business to take care of. If I have time in the follow few days, I may write a preview in my point of view, and I promise to take off the Italian shirt when I ranking the countries. Lets see if I found some tips for you, I had a quite busy day with my friends today, drinking beer, fishing, and had a wonderful time in rantasauna. Nice weather you have here.

Con i migliori saluti, Alessandro

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 7. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

23.05.2014 01:20 <S.Mäenala> Grazie per i saluti e buona fortuna Alessandro!

23.05.2014 01:30 <S.Mäenala> Thanks for Your visit anyhow, as short as it may be!

23.05.2014 01:44 <lammpa-1 v2.0> At first I thought that SM was allready kicking Alessandro

23.05.2014 01:45 <lammpa-1 v2.0> out... and then I read Alessandros actual message...

23.05.2014 01:46 <lammpa-1 v2.0> Sorry SM for my bad thoughts :D

23.05.2014 01:47 <lammpa-1 v2.0> drinking beer, fishing and rantasauna sounds nice...

23.05.2014 01:48 <lammpa-1 v2.0> so be it.... I mean you do not have to tell me twice....

23.05.2014 01:48 <lammpa-1 v2.0> especially to drink beer.... glunk!!!

23.05.2014 01:51 <S.Mäenala> ;)

23.05.2014 01:56 <Alessandro> Yes, short visits are always fun, and your beer is good!

23.05.2014 01:58 <lammpa-1 v2.0> I know our beer is good :D I visited Italy twice and I think

23.05.2014 01:58 <lammpa-1 v2.0> your food is almost as good as our beer ;)

23.05.2014 02:01 <lammpa-1 v2.0> And your wine.... well.... I do not remember so it had

23.05.2014 02:01 <lammpa-1 v2.0> to be good :D

Alessandro
Jäsen

Two picks from Brazil Serie A. Unfortunately the first one is soon going to begin, so I keep it short.

Both away teams are today without many important guys. Santos have 5 defenders, and important strikers gone, even some of midfield. Goias have also some players gone today, but at home they are favorites.

Atletico MG missing their regular keeper, and also a long list of other injured players included suspended guys. Vitoria have a few missing, but they are all kind of reserves and not so important players for the team. Odds have already moved in both matches, but there is with all missing in away teams a little value left, and keep the stakes in minimal. Hope the times are right in finnish time.

Vedonlyöntivihje: - Goias - Santos - peliaika päättynyt

kohde
Goias - Santos
veto
Goias -0.5 ahc
kerroin
2.110 (sbobet)
panos
1 yks.

LOSS - result: 2-2

Vedonlyöntivihje: - Vitoria - Atletico MG - peliaika päättynyt

kohde
Vitoria - Atletico MG
veto
Vitoria
kerroin
2.250 (pinnaclesports)
panos
1 yks.

LOSS - result: 2-3

Pisteitä

Viimeksi muokannut Alessandro, 24.05.2014, 19:45. Yhteensä muokattu 2 kertaa.

Minikommentit

23.05.2014 01:22 <mikko> Alessandro, avaa viesti (edit) ja sulje se niin editoidut

23.05.2014 01:23 <mikko> valinnat tulevat kuntoon (ne olivat hieman väärin laitetut).

23.05.2014 01:41 <Alessandro> Kitos once again mikko.

23.05.2014 03:30 <moderator> You should not just edit and re-send but also add some

23.05.2014 03:32 <moderator> characters to the message (like new line or space).

23.05.2014 23:47 <Alessandro> Thanks moderator, I've now done that. Do you put the result?

23.05.2014 23:58 <Henkka> You put yourself.

24.05.2014 01:44 <Alessandro> Where do I put it? Edit in this post?

Alessandro
Jäsen

Tämä uskon tule olemassa puolustuksen kautta pelattava ottelu. :D

Both teams coaches know how to play this kind of important game, and I can't see many goals between these teams. It is likely that we have zero goals long way, and I think one or two goals are much likely than three or more. Both teams know each other well, and that means quite often that they know the other teams best parts, and can take them off with good defense. Ancelotti and Simenone are surely both going for a defensive tactic, and their both know how much there is to loose in this game.

Atletico Madrid have at the moment one of the best defense of all teams around. Only 26 goals in own in 38 matches are amazing good, and also in champions league they have fantastic results. Real Madrid is of course a very good team, but there have been some small problems with work good attempts, and their lost to Celta 2-0 was one of them. I don't know the latest news, but i read earlier that Diego Costa may missing this match, and that should be of course even better for this bet. Real Madrid have big pressure to win this game, and it's not easy to score when they know this is a must win, or the season is over with nothing for the fans. Atletico Madrid is going to play good defensive football for sure with 4-4-2, and Real Madrid must do a very good match if they are score more than 1 goal. Then when we look at Real Madrid defend and goalkeeper, it's not so easy either to score on that side. If there is no early goal, there is all chances, that this is going to be a very tight defensive match.

You have on your local bookmaker veikaus the best odds with 1.80 of all bookmakers at internet. Pinnaclesports give you 1.69 and sbobet 1.73.

I think under 2.5 goals in this match is a good alternative down to 1.69. So I give this 59% chance. And then it's time for some sleep, and more fishing tomorrow. Very big hauki ja ahven 8--)

Vedonlyöntivihje: - Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid - peliaika päättynyt

kohde
Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid
veto
Under 2.5 goals
kerroin
1.800 (Veikaus)
panos
1 yks.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

23.05.2014 10:51 <mutanen_aapo> Ma che bello! Un'italiano che capisce come funziona

23.05.2014 10:53 <mutanen_aapo> scommessa. Quali bookmaker lavoravi in Italia? e da quanto

23.05.2014 10:55 <mutanen_aapo> tempo sarai nella vacanza e dove abiti qui?

23.05.2014 13:31 <betpanda> Nyt tuli aapolle sieluntoveri ;)

23.05.2014 23:56 <Alessandro> Mutanen, think it's better to take it in english. I prefer

23.05.2014 23:57 <Alessandro> to keep the company name by myself, and I stay here in

23.05.2014 23:58 <Alessandro> Finland with my relatives in a nice summerhouse.

23.05.2014 23:59 <Alessandro> I don't know exactly when I leave.

24.05.2014 00:03 <Alessandro> Your local bookie has changed the odds to 1.72, are they

24.05.2014 00:04 <Alessandro> already afraid of me? They should not be.

Alessandro
Jäsen

Jalkapalo - USA - MLS 24.5 03:30 finnish time.

Kansas City is 3rd in Eastern Conference with 11 matches and a 5-2-4 16:10 stats. Toronto have only 8 matches, and 4 0 4 9:9. Kansas City lost they two last matches 2-1 away to Chicago, and at home 1-2 to Philadelphia, and these two teams are bottom teams in this conference. Toronto had three difficult losses in a row with one goal, but two of these was against top teams. Last match was much better with a 2-0 win at home to New York.

Today Kansas City have big problems with a good lineup, because they have to do without many ordinary players. If my information is correct, there is among other things 5 missings in defense. Toronto has also quite same number of players missing, but defense is absolutely better. So in other words both have small kind of problems, and Toronto have considered goals away in the last matches. Today I think they have a chance to take at least a draw, but I also think it's going to be a open affair, with at least three goals. I take Toronto with asian hcp, and over goals.

Vedonlyöntivihje: - Sporting Kansas City - Toronto FC - peliaika päättynyt

kohde
Sporting Kansas City - Toronto FC
veto
Over 2.25 goals
kerroin
1.901 (pinnaclesport)
panos
1 yks.

Vedonlyöntivihje: - Sporting Kansas City - Toronto FC - peliaika päättynyt

kohde
Sporting Kansas City - Toronto FC
veto
Toronto FC +0.75 (asian handicap)
kerroin
1.950 (sbobet)
panos
1 yks.

Huom! Vihjaajan vihjeseuranta ei täsmää tämän viestin osalta. Viestistä on poistettu 1 vihje, mutta sitä ei ole poistettu seurannasta.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

Alessandro
Jäsen

Jalkapalo - Japan - J2-League

Tochigi has to be little bigger favorite here than the odds are at the moment. Both teams haven't any good form, but Tochigi have anyway played better. Kumamoto have four draws in the last five matches, but I think they gonna have a hard game today. Kumamoto have at least five quite important players for the team away from this match, and Tochigi have a good chance for a win.

Vedonlyöntivihje: - Tochigi SC - Roasso Kumamoto - peliaika päättynyt

kohde
Tochigi SC - Roasso Kumamoto
veto
Tochigi SC -0.25 (asian handicap)
kerroin
1.990 (pinnaclesports)
panos
1 yks.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 2. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

KilgoreTrout
Jäsen

Tuotto: -13.75 yks.

Palautus%: 98.34%

Panosten ka: 2.95 yks.

Vetoja: 280

Pisteitä: 532

Viesti Kirjoittaja KilgoreTrout »

Kuva

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 7. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

25.05.2014 03:27 <Henkka> koska muuten kilg pääsit linnasta?

27.05.2014 05:59 <KilgoreTrout> Lomilla..

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Viestiketju Lukittu