Tuotto: +0.00 yks.

Palautus%: -

Panosten ka: -

Vetoja: 0

Pisteitä: 281

Espanja 19.10.

Viesti Kirjoittaja winorloose »

OSASUNA - MURCIA 1 - 1,80 - NB (4/10)
Olen yllättynyt, mikäli vierailijoilla on kotiin tuomisina jotain muutakin kuin kokemusta.

Edit;
ZARAGOZA - VALLADOLID 1 - 2,10 - NB (4/10)
Lähden myöskin mukaan tuohon ZARAGOZA-vetoon, sillä vierailijoiden otteet ovat tänä vuonna olleet ajoittain todella surkeita.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Viimeksi muokannut winorloose, 19.10.2003, 13:14. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
It's not gambling if you always win

Minikommentit

epe
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 2

Viesti Kirjoittaja epe »

Celtaa pelasin jo aiemmin... valitettavasti... tässä muut.

Zaragoza - Valladolid 1 (2,10) Nordic 6/10
Uskon Zaragozan nousevan ahdingosta.

Real Zaragoza v Valladolid: Preview

PA

ZARAGOZA, October 17 (Primera Liga) - Real Zaragoza midfielder David Pirri does not expect to walk straight back into the team for the visit of Real Valladolid on Sunday.

Back in full training now after a torn thigh muscle kept him on the sidelines for three weeks, Pirri would welcome a call-up for first-team duties.

But despite the club's lowly position in the league, just above the relegation zone, Pirri believes that the players have not been performing badly there is no outstanding candidate to be dropped to make way.

Pirri played a full 90 minutes last Monday for the reserves but feels that he still is short of being 100% fit.

``I am not lacking speed but that extra edge that you have through training regularly and with minutes during games,'' he said.

``It was a normal injury, a straightforward tear, and the time to recover has been what you would expect - three weeks.

``I am very much looking forward to returning, I am working to win my place back in the team but a year is a long time and I will have to be patient.

``I like fishing a lot and I am a very patient person and I can wait for my moment.

``Although we have not been getting the results, the team has been doing well and it will be difficult to win my place back, but my job is to make it difficult for the trainer.''

Zaragoza coach Paco Flores says that he has full confidence in his central midfield pairing of Fernando Soriano and Leonardo Ponzio amid criticism from some fans.

``They are two very important players for the team and are the pillars of our play,'' said Flores, who believes that the team needs more time to bond together.

``Ponzio and Soriano need to get to know each other better and work more together during the games but they are improving.''

Argentinian Ponzio is convinced that he and Soriano can prove the coach right.

``I feel very comfortable playing alongside Soriano,'' said Ponzio.

``It is a new form of play for me because in Argentina we play with only one midfielder who combines defence with attack, but with each game I feel better on the pitch.''

Soriano added: ``We are very different players and that means we can bring separate things to the team.

``Leo is a faster player and has a good shot, while I am better in the air and I can adapt to any position.''

Valladolid are looking to bounce back from a 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Racing Santander in their latest Primera Liga fixture.

Coach Fernando Vazquez has decided to bring Juan Manuel Pena into the centre of defence to play alongside Julio Cesar, at the expense of Jose Caminero.

Osasuna - Murcia1 (1,80) 3/10
Samoilla linjoilla kuin winorloosekin.

Osasuna v Murcia: Preview

PA

PAMPLONA, October 18 (Primera Liga) - Midfielder Julio Alvarez looks set for his long-awaited debut for Murcia as they travel to Pamplona to face high-flying Osasuna.

The Venezuelan midfielder, on loan from Real Madrid, has missed the first six weeks of the campaign with injury but boss Joaquin Peiro is keeping his fingers crossed that Alvarez will be able to take the field against Osasuna.

Peiro may also welcome back veteran Argentinian striker Juan Esnaider, who is also well on the way to recovery after injury and could be on the bench on Sunday.

The former Juventus and Real Madrid frontman has been struggling with an ankle injury in recent weeks but is now in much better shape after training on his own this week.

Murcia are currently 14th in the table, having taken six points from as many games in a reasonable opening to the season.

They will be keen to register their second victory of the season in Pamplona, but Peiro admits that it has been a struggle with the club's injury problems.

``There are important players for us who are not able to play at the moment through injury, we hope to have them back soon and have a line-up of the players that should play,'' he said.

``It will not be easy for us to stay up as we are a newly-promoted team and we will have to battle very hard.

``However, the attitude of the players gives me confidence that we can stay in the top flight.

``The fans will also start to flock in when we play the likes of Real Madrid and Deportivo La Coruqa,'' he added.

When Peiro examined the fixture list before the start of the season in Spain, Osasuna away will have been a game he marked down as one he could realistically hope to win or draw.

But as with many other Primera Liga bosses, he reckoned without the explosive early-season form of Javier Aguirre's team, who have rocketed to fourth in the table after winning three and drawing two of their opening six fixtures.

Aguirre will have his work cut out for the visit of Murcia, however, as he will be without two key players.

Goalkeeper Richard Sanzol (hamstring) and defender Josetxo Romero (thigh) both miss the clash, with Juantxo Elia replacing Sanzol between the posts.

But defender Cesar Cruchaga and Australian striker John Aloisi have both shaken off knocks and should take their place in Aguirre's starting line-up on Sunday.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

R
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 58

Viesti Kirjoittaja R »

Jep samoilla linjoilla

OSASUNA - MURCIA 1

Kerrointa tulee 1,80

Osasuna on kerännyt kotipeleistään jo kaksi voittoa aiheuttaen mm. Deportivolle kauden ensimmäisen tappion. Tuossa ottelussa Osasuna voitti laukaukset 15-4.

Murcia ei ole vakuuttanut koko kauden aikana.

EDIT:
Ja Osasunahan voitti 2-1

Pisteitä

-Mahdollisuudet ovat pienet, mutta ne ovat olemassa!-

Minikommentit

R
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 58

Viesti Kirjoittaja R »

No nehä meni hyvin :D

Zaragoza taisteli 1-0 johtoasemassa melkeen koko toisen puoliajan 10 miehellä (Ponzio sai punasen 54. min) ja voitti siis 1-0.

Osasunaki otti loppukirin 2-1.

Pisteitä

-Mahdollisuudet ovat pienet, mutta ne ovat olemassa!-

Minikommentit

Neo
Jäsen

Tuotto: +0.00 yks.

Palautus%: -

Panosten ka: -

Vetoja: 0

Pisteitä: 3188
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Neo »

Kerrankin peesailu kannatti, hyvä pojat :D

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin