Vastaa Viestiin
bettingadvice
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 848
Viesti:

MLS: New York Red Bulls - Montreal Impact

Viesti Kirjoittaja bettingadvice »

MLS: New York Red Bulls - Montreal Impact

I am not going to spend too long on this, if Red Bulls win, it will probably be along with a few goals and if not, they are as likely to lose as anything else, not that they have been particularly hit and miss this season, especially compared to previous campiagns, infact, they have been rather consistent, but when they are not firing, there has still been the odd real blip like the recent 5-2 home defeat to Orlando City.

Montreal are in the final play off spot in the East, but do have two games and one point in hand of the same said Orlando, who are the only team with a realistic chance of stopping Impact from taking that post season place, but the away team have posted just two away wins all season and have lost all four previous h2h meetings in the Big Apple, conceding at least four goals in three of them.

New York are top of the Eastern Conference and baring a 17 goal + swing (which isn't going to happen), would seal first place and #1 post season seed with all three points, it would also ensure they stayed ahead of FC Dallas (Western Conference) in the Supporters Shield race, which is the award for the team with the best MLS regular season record. so , every incentive for them.

Impact lost for the fisrt time in seven starts under interim boss Mauro Biello , who took over from Frank Klopas at the end of August, away to Orlando at the weekend in a 2-1 defeat. Star player Didier Drogba only saw 30 minutes from the bench in what I read was his first ever game on "Turf", playmaker Ignaccio Piatti again missed out, he did return from Argentina on Monday and trained yesterday, but he is not certain to be ready to start. They are also dealing with some injuries and have seven players away on international duty , of which I would probably only call two regular starters, but it greatly reduces options and if Piatti is unavailable and it is hard to see how he can be up to playing 90 minutes, they are going to be very short of creative flair with Johan Venegas away with Costa Rica.

NYRB have players away with national teams too, but do not seem so hard hit and with better alternatives and I am also "keen" on the fact that Impact are 0-1-6 in their next away start after a road turf game and have conceded 11 goals in losing the last four (2+ in each).

New York Red Bulls -1 goal 2.09 asian line/Sportmarket.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 4. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin