Tänään on 18.04.2024, 23:18.

NBA Milwaukee Bucks - Detroit Pistons

Vedonlyöntiblogit. Vedonlyöntivihjeet ja tarinaa rahapelien maailmasta ja vähän muualtakin.
Vastaa Viestiin
bettingadvice
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 848
Viesti:

NBA Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks

Viesti Kirjoittaja bettingadvice »

NBA Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks

Recommendation: Hawks - 4

Odds: 1.862

Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports / Sportmarket

Surprise, surprise, I’m backing Atlanta here against Brooklyn. It’s more a play against miserable Nets of course than a super confidence in Atlanta after their last struggles. Brooklyn’s season is already over, even after only 10 games into the season. They’re 1-9 and if someone in the organization or among the fans still believes in something good for this season, he’s probably the biggest optimist in the world. It’s not about tanking of course, too early stage of the season but this will happen later on. Lack of motivation, skill and veteran age are more than enough troublemakers for Nets currently.

Atlanta will miss starting PG Jeff Teague but second string German teen Schroedder (remember that villain from Teenage Mutant Turtles, ha!) is a capable replacement, already showing great promise for his NBA career. Hawks will probably be outrebounded tonight, they’re around the bottom teams in the league in rebounding. I guess it will be the only category Nets could have an advantage. Moreover Nets make many silly turnovers and their offense is totally ineffective and inadequate at some points. Joe Johnson is way past the point where he was able to provide high class 1 to 1 isolation offensive production and Brook Lopez can’t do it all alone.

In a nutshell, Atlanta just need to have an average to good game and will win easily; they have full dominance in the series in recent years btw. Nets need quite a spectacular shooting night, in addition to Hawks bad one, to have a chance. The choice is clear.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Memphis Grizzlies - Houston Rockets

NBA Memphis Grizzlies - Houston Rockets

Recommendation: OVER 201

Odds: 1.952

Memphis are traditionally regarded as strong defensive grinding team. This won’t change overnight of course but I think their veteran players show more and more signs that age is starting to catch up with them. It goes for their core big men, Gasol and Zach Randolph. Yet Grizzlies will remain a very good team, even by West Conference standards, at least this season. They’ve found some offense lately indeed, stabilizing their season with 3 straight wins and scoring over 100 points in each of these games.

Houston fired Kevin McHale and I guess James Harden is finally happy, if judged by his body language and performance in last win over Portland. It was only an OT win and still much to be desired in terms of overall team attitude and gameplay. Rockets are decent team though with talent in all lines and I still presume they’ll get to the play-offs where inevitable miserable epic fail awaits them

What interests me more is tonight of course. Houston are among NBA most fast paced teams, they make many ball possessions and shot attempts (shot selection and percentage is totally other topic). I feel they will find enough shooting touch to keep this game close tonight, or vice versa, Memphis will strive to keep it close if Harden gets in rhythm and draw many fouls in penetration to the rim. All 4 meetings between them passed tonight’s total line last season, so I really can’t see any reason not to try it again.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 2. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

Recommendation: Bucks ML

Odds: 2.27

Milwaukee so big underdog at home against Detroit just doesn’t feel right. It’s true Bucks are not playing well lately but they lost 3 road games where it was ‘’supposed’’ to lose – against Washington, Cleveland and Indiana. Before these 3 losses, they actually defeated Cavaliers here. Jason Kidd was a player I really admired and a coach to watch for the future. I’m sure he’ll make the needed defensive adjustments so his team return back to winning ways. Center Greg Monroe will be extra motivated for sure against his former team. The management decided to put the franchise in the hands of the younger Andre Drummond and he has bigger potential than Greg indeed, yet Monroe is not a big man to be easily dismissed.

Detroit have lost their momentum from early season on the road, 1-5 in their last 6 trips. Playing against the Bucks has proved to be a hard task for Detroit last season when they went only 1-3, so it should be at least 50-50 game tonight.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 4. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Minnesota Timberwolves - Atlanta Hawks

NBA Minnesota Timberwolves - Atlanta Hawks

Recommendation: OVER 205

Odds: 1.909

Minnesota surprised Atlanta earlier this month, winning 117-107 on the road. It’s the third straight time and 4 out of last 5 when these teams entertain the public with high scoring games. I fully expect tonight’s game to follow suit and this total line seem a bit low by a couple of points.

Reigning Rookie of the Year Andrew Wiggins played well in the first game in the series and is very hot lately. He is a superstar in the making and nothing could possibly prevent him, health issues aside, from fulfilling his potential in a few seasons. Ricky Rubio is also doing tremendous job in distributing the ball and adding assists to his tally, facilitating Wolves’ offensive rhythm. Last but not least, rookie center Towns is also making headlines with his contributions on both sides of the floor.

Atlanta weakness is the rebounding as always, so Minny could rely on a few second chance points on the shoulders of Towns and Garnett. Hawks strength at the other hand lies in smooth ball movement, leading to many uncontested / easy shots and they are usually very effective at converting these.

Here’s hoping that both teams play their usual game then, it should be enough.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Indiana Pacers - Chicago Bulls

NBA Indiana Pacers - Chicago Bulls

Recommendation: UNDER 198

Odds: 1.934

The oddsmakers continue to give a bit higher line for the total in this match-up and I will continue backing it. My Pacers are real hot right now and maybe this is the reason for this line but…. It’s one thing to play against weak defensive teams like Wizards and Bucks (right now Bucks are terrible in defense, not in principle), and completely different story to play against stifling defense like Bulls’ one. Indiana are red-hot from beyond the arc but Chicago guards should be able to limit Pacers a bit in this area or at least slow down Pacers offensive rhythm.

Bulls conclude their road trip tonight and tiredness would be a factor too. They did well, 2-1 in this trip with the expected loss against GSW. They struggle to create easy scoring opportunities though, even with Derrick Rose on the floor. It was totally evident against Portland, they led comfortably with 10+ points at some stage in the beginning of the 4th Q and then started choking quite badly. Shot clock violations, slow tempo attacks, desperate shots, etc. I rate Pacers better than Portland in every aspect of course so can’t really see Bulls solving this problem area tonight.

All in all, this should be slow tempo game, at least Bulls will try to play slowly so I think UNDER is the best option.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Houston Rockets - New Orleans Pelicans

NBA Houston Rockets - New Orleans Pelicans

Recommendation: Rockets - 4

Odds: 1.952

Bookmaker: PinnacleSports / Sportmarket

I liked very much what I saw yesterday from Pelicans, in terms of how they failed to hold on to their lead and fell miserably to the pressure applied by veteran Grizzlies. No reason to quit the boat now then and I continue to fade New Orleans. They’re obviously back to back and play in Houston where the clock is also ticking for Rockets to finally turn their season around a bit.

It’s not that I like Houston as a team, they rely solely on Dwight and The Beard, yet having 2 go-to guys is always better than having only one (Davis for Pelicans). Rockets improved their game, albeit by a small degree after the coach change. Harden should be happy now and let’s hope he will finally start delivering too. Once in a shooting rhythm, he is hard to stop in making 3’s and penetrating to the rim, even against excellent rim protector and paint defender like Anthony Davis. Dwight Howard have rested a bit after coming home from Houston last game in Detroit and should be able to contain Davis scoring threat on Rockets behalf subsequently.

New Orleans are tragic on the road so far with 1-9 record and have lost 7 of 8 against this opponent here. They truly split the series last season 2-2 (each team winning also a road game) but Pelicans were better then, plus it’s a tough spot for them and I’ll be surprised to see anything different than a Rockets win here.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 5. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Toronto Raptors - Golden State Warriors

Toronto Raptors - Golden State Warriors

Recommendation: OVER 208

Odds: 2.02

Toronto went as close as it gets to beating champions GSW this season. They almost completed an epic come back from double digit points deficit in the first game in the series this season. GSW still found a way to win it 115-110 in the end, quite obviously, as they are still undefeated. The last minutes featured a few disputed referee calls which went in GSW favour and Raptors should really feel a bit angry and motivated for revenge tonight.

It’s easier said than done though, it would need a very special effort for any team to defeat Warriors for the first time during the season. Toronto are without starting center Valanciunas (broken hand) so the hard task of protecting the paint against the fast penetrations from GSW backcourt will fall to backup Bismack Biyombo. I very much doubt this will mean quite a lot of easy lay-ups for Curry and Co. Plus Golden State always have their 3-point shooting and they just need to hit a very average percentage in order to reach around 110 points in any given game.

Toronto just can’t let themselves to play slow pace if they want to be close in 4th. Kyle Lowry is on fire lately and should take the bulk of the scoring load, feeling he should prove himself against the league’s best PG. All in all, I won’t be surprised to see the same kind of result as in the first game. Toronto plus the points are also a slightly attracting option but I just don’t have the balls to fade GSW until they record that first loss, even with close to double digit spreads

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Cleveland Cavaliers - Portland Trail Blazers

NBA Cleveland Cavaliers - Portland Trail Blazers

Recommendation: UNDER 200

Odds: 1.917

Cleveland should win this game of course but the spread is kinda steep, almost double digit. They can cover it but I’m always cautious with one man teams big spreads (unless this man is called Michael Jordan) as just so many things may go wrong!

Portland are b2b after a hard match in Milwaukee yesterday. Some fatigue factor could come in play but more importantly their shooting percentage dropped quite significantly in the last few games. This is pretty normal, frankly speaking, as they rely heavily on their 2 stars Lillard and McCollum to carry the offensive load. Both are good shooters but too streaky and inconsistent, at least at this stage in their careers.

Mo Williams got some knock in the last game but is expected to play tonight, so Cavs perimeter defense is looking decent with him and Dellavedova as backup. LeBron will take the attack calls in the 4th quarter as usual and this will slow the pace down a bit.

Both meetings in the series went comfortably below this line so I’ve a reason to fully expect the same result today.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 6. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Washington Wizards - Houston Rockets

NBA Washington Wizards - Houston Rockets

Recommendation: Wizards - 3

Odds: 1.892

It seems like these 2 teams are heading in a different directions currently.

Wizards had a mini slump, some very bad no show games, caused by a rift between Superstar John Wall and Coach Randy Wittman maybe. This seems a distant past now though after a superb win in Miami. Wall showed a good leadership example, playing in the game and giving out his 100 % after he got a knee knock in the previous game. Wizards have never been world beaters so far and won’t suddenly become one from now on. They are resilient though, especially at home and should really start adjusting their home record for the season (4-6 currently). They’ve had one day of rest unlike Houston who are back to back. Center Marcin Gortat is expected to be back in the team and ready for action tonight after he attended his family in Poland for personal reasons last week.

Rockets have even bigger problems than the ugly loss yesterday in Brooklyn. They lost Trevor Ariza after a hard fall to the floor. He was assisted in walking out of the court, never returned and his participation tonight is doubtful. Add to that the usual rest Dwight Howard gets in the second night of back to back spots (albeit no official info yet of course, it will become known shortly before game time) and the uncharacteristically bad offensive performance from Harden.

I’m sure The Beard will be better tonight, it’s not so hard to eclipse a 10-point night after all but he will probably be entitled to guard one of Wall / Beal pair and this means a lot of easy baskets for the home team with the lack of defensive effort Harden is showing.

In a nutshell, this is just the next ‘’normal’’ let down spot for Houston on their East trip

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 3. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Utah Jazz - Oklahoma City Thunder

NBA Utah Jazz - Oklahoma City Thunder

Recommendation: Thunder - 3

Odds: 1.84

Oklahoma looks like the real deal right now, going with strong 7 wins in the last 9 games. They’ve won comfortably against strong opponents like Atlanta and Memphis, and also have recorded an easy W here in Utah in the first game of the series, 111-89.

No reason to expect much improved performance from Jazz tonight. They continue to sorely miss the starting center Gobert. Favors is making for a decent fill in the center position but it would be a high bid for him to contain Ibaka, Adams and Kanter all alone. No need to mention that Durant is back at the very top of his game and Russell is just … Russell. Utah have good defenders but no defender is good enough for these 2 when they’re in the zone.

Everything’s clicking right for Thunder in the moment and any other result but an away win would be a surprise here.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Portland Trail Blazers - New York Knicks

NBA Portland Trail Blazers - New York Knicks

Recommendation: Blazers – 3.5

Odds: 1.98

These teams are heading into totally different directions right now. It’s not such a big surprise for the Knicks. The surprise was their good start of the season but the brutal reality hit them hard with 8 losses in their last 10 games. It’s all kept within the organization at this stage of course but I’d make an educated guess Phil Jackson is already actively exploring different trading opportunities for Carmelo, so Knicks collect some assets for him as they still can and start rebuilding around Porzingis. Speaking of the young kid, his production tailed off a bit lately but this is totally normal for a rookie and he has a great NBA future before him.

Portland rebuilding season is going very well, above all expectations. They have very outside chance to reach the play-offs of course but never stop trying to win games. As I’ve said on a few occasions everything’s circled around Lillard and McCollum with Blazers. McCollum caught fire again in the last games after a mini slump and I can’t see the very average Knicks perimeter defense containing these two successfully.

History is not so relevant because of the total Portland roster re-make, yet some trends are hard to turn around and Knicks are just in that kind of spot, with 12 losses here in the last 14 games

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Brooklyn Nets - Miami Heat

NBA Brooklyn Nets - Miami Heat

Recommendation: Heat - 4

Odds: 1.833

No surprises here, I’m in Nets fading camp again. They showed some signs of life in the close defeat against Clippers, only to erase all the good impressions with a blow-out at home against Orlando. Magic can’t really boast they have atomic offense and still Brooklyn let them shoot almost 54 % from the field, wnough said. I’ll not repeat myself either at the lack of motivation in Brooklyn too, prefer to focus on the Heat instead.

Nets are one of Miami’s favourite opponents in recent times. They have 6 consecutive wins over them, including a 4-game clean sweep last regular season. Heat beat teams with defense and they got the most efficient shot blocker in the game in the moment in Hassan Whiteside. So Brook Lopez will get a very decent match in the paint tonight. Trading rumours are circling around Hassan by the way in the last couple of days, involving possible swaps between him and Dwight Howard or DeMacrus Cousins. Miami organization is of course denying all trade rumours, albeit the old fox Pat Riley will listen carefully to every single possibility as Hassan should be a max-contract player next summer and Heat will hardly be able to afford that. Nothing is coming with immediate effect though. Riley is a very clever man and should realize that swapping Hassan for Dwight is a stupid move, even allowing for the contract situation. DeMarcus is way more decent alternative but I don’t believe Kings will let him go so easily.

So in a nutshell, Hassan should be ready to play and strong as always, he’s not a trouble-making guy anyway. Dragic got a tooth knocked off in the last game but should be ready to play too, so Heat in full strength should deal with Nets more or less easily.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 1. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Miami Heat - Toronto Raptors

NBA Miami Heat - Toronto Raptors

Recommendation: Heat - 4

Odds: 1.847

Again exploiting the tough schedule of the visiting team here. They are one of unlucky few teams to have a game yesterday night. Even more painfully, they’ve lost in OT in Charlotte after almost feeling the win in their hands with DeRozan scoring from the half court… only if Raptors’ coach hadn’t signaled for a time-out a second before the shot.

So as a reward Toronto have to play another team playing hard defense. This is a little underestimation indeed as Miami leads Eastern Conference in points allowed and opponent’s shooting percentage. Raptors continue to play without starting center Valanciunas and DeMarr Caroll is also still on the sidelines with a knee injury. These two severely limit the team’s big men rotation and offensive power and I’m pretty sure Whiteside and Chris Bosh will have advantage tonight. Luol Deng is likely to miss the game for Miami at the other hand but he’s not much of a contributor as this stage of his career anyway.

Last season Toronto won the season series 2-1 but Miami has tremendous advantage over them in the last seasons (ok, LBJ was still in Miami). Heat won comfortably the first game this season here 96-76 so another double digit win would be just in the correct order of things

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

bettingadvice
Jäsen
Viesti:

NBA Minnesota Timberwolves - San Antonio Spurs

NBA Minnesota Timberwolves - San Antonio Spurs

Recommendation: OVER 196

Odds: 2.00

Minny are shaky at home and have notoriously bad match-up against San Antonio, so I easily skipped the thought of backing them plus a ton of points. They’ve raised their offensive game to much better level compared to season beginning though. Lead by Ricky Rubio on the point, the ball movement and shot selection have been very decent in the last 5-6 games of theirs indeed.

They still make a ton of turnovers which cost them losses in close games, yet Wolves surpass or get close to 100 points on regular basis currently. It will be way tougher game tonight than last easy win over Brooklyn as SAS have undisputed advantage in the series.

Still Pop doesn’t like too many useless efforts thrown on the court once the win is secured. If they lead by 20 midway through the 4th Q, it’s easy to think they’ll let Minny score a bunch of easy lay-ups.

Teams have surpassed this total line in 6 of the last 7 games between them, so hopefully this exact trend continues tonight.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

200% 60€ vedonlyöntibonus Ninjacasino.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin