Tänään on 28.03.2024, 22:15.

Hattrick 5.1

Yksilölajit, muut palloilulajit (salibandy, pesäpallo jne.), moottoriurheilu...
Vastaa Viestiin
miklu
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 0

Hattrick 5.1

Viesti Kirjoittaja miklu »

Keskiviikon Hattrick-kohteista pelattavia ovat Tjecko ja Gäddträsket. Perustelut valintoihin löytyvät Betting-federaation puolelta.

ke 05/01/05 20:00 Hjärnarp GIF - Tjecko-85
Sverigecupen (Swe)
Hattrick 2 2.65

ke 05/01/05 20:00 Garbage FC - Gäddträsket
Sverigecupen (Swe)
Hattrick 2 2.50

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

JAH
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 80

Viesti Kirjoittaja JAH »

Saisiko tuonne federaatioon vielä linkin asiaan vihkiytymättömälle? Kiitos.

Pisteitä

Hannu Jortikka: "Wake up Atte Pentikäinen this morning!"

Minikommentit

miklu
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 0

Viesti Kirjoittaja miklu »

Federaation lukeminen vaatii, että sinulla on oma Hattrick-joukkue + vapaaehtoinen supporter hankittuna.

Federaation yhtenä ideana on linkittää Hattrickin keskustelufoorumeilta löytyviä muiden käyttäjien vinkkejä. Omat arvioni perustan Allsvenskanin Inter Sthml:n managerin DrDDD:n arvioihin, joihin heitän omia mausteita sekaan.

Otetaan pari katkelmaa mukaan hänen otteluennakoistaan:

Garbage FC - Gäddträsket

Players out:
Position:
Garbage is 2nd in their D-3 with no chance of winning.
Gäddträsket are 2nd in allsvenskan and are trying hard to win that.

Garbage had a lucky draw since the other three potential opponents all came from Stockholm which would have made Garbage forced to play a derby. They got Gäddträsket instead and now they have the luxury of hometeam advantage. They obviously are going very hard at it in the cup and will play to win. Their team is pretty solid, but a bit from Gäddträskets calibre. They play a 3-4-3 line-up which makes them a little bit less powerful in midfield, but on the other hand they have a nice offense. Gäddträsket are in a bit of a limbo-position. They are going for gold in allsvenskan and still has a shot at the cup-title. I think that they will try to win this one because they have such an easy leaguematch coming up in the 13th round and they will have a bit stronger grades than Garbage. I think Gäddträsket will win this, probably very close encounter.

Hjärnarp GIF - Tjecko-85

Players out: Tjecko has a playmaker on the injurylist.
Position:
Hjärnarps are 4th in a D-2 series and will avoid relegation even with two losses in the league matches remaining.
Tjecko-85 is leading their D-1 series but will not make autopromotion if they win. They are however in a good spot to win and can probably put some focus in the cup if desired.

A interesting match up between two rather unknown teams. Hjärnarps a totally new team for me and they look strong. They play 4-4-2 and that are generally not an advantage. All players in nice form and ready to play is a good sign. For Tjecko and coach HT-Tjecken a brilliant season so far. Last season they won series I.b, commonly known as "little allsvenskan" but lost the qualifier. This season might see a repeat of that and the coach has a difficult task to get the best out of his team in both the league and cup. They are actually on for a "little double", that is to win a D-1 series and take the cup at the same time. I think 2-3 team have managed that during the seasons (Smackers, Arvidsjaur and Livergården?). Here they have a superb playmaker injured and the sub nowhere near his standard. What is in their favor is the fact that they play 3-5-2 and can focus on this round since they have a pretty easy match in the league coming up in the 13th round. This match is as close as they get. Anyone of them can win and your guess will be as good as mine. I will go with a extra-time win for Tjecko-85 and their famous striker Joe Mace (1517358) scoring the winner.

Pisteitä

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin